Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

#Did your school block YouTube?: YouTube for Schools

In my schooldays, rarely would my teacher give a class using a projector and videos were a treat. Well thats a long time back. Now i have such classes every day and in almost all my courses. YouTube definitely has a lot of content which is very much useful for school kids. The only problem that we can see is the distraction. I drift in YouTube with no sense of time. One moment i am watching a movie trailer and the next will be a music video and i opened it for some lecture on EM. I am sure i am not the only one who has gone through this. YouTube is blocked in many schools because of this. YouTube has come up with a solution. YouTube for schools is a portal designed for school teaching with no distractions and only for-children stuff. A very good initiative. 


Further reading: http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2011/12/opening-up-world-of-educational-content.html

No comments:

Post a Comment